To submit your enquiry and make your reservations please contact us. The reservations process is as follows:
1. You will be asked to to fill out an application form and references will be checked.
2. Once your application is approved, we will email you a rental agreement and inventory for you to review. The rental agreement and inventory are in Spanish language, and governed by Uruguayan law.
3. We will then ask you to pay a Booking Deposit directly to our bank account to reserve your reservation. This booking deposit is non-refundable if you change your mind or want to cancel your reservation. We will issue to you a receipt for the booking deposit once it has been received. The booking deposit amounts are:
RENTAL PERIOD BOOKING DEPOSIT RENTAL BALANCE PAYABLE
• 1 week rental (6 nights): US$ 900 in advance In full on occupation
• 2 weeks rental (13 nights): US$ 1000 in advance In full on occupation
• 3 weeks rental (20 nights): US$ 1100 in advance In full on occupation
• 1 or more months rental: US$ 1200 in advance First month in full on
4. When you arrive in Montevideo, please come to meet us directly at the apartment (we will email you the address) at an agreed meeting time. We will review the rental agreement with you and go through the inventory at the apartment before signing. Rental in advance and the security bond will be paid at that time.
5. We will then issue to you your unique keys to the apartment.
6. Check in to the apartment on arrival is after 3:00 PM on your first day of occupancy.
7. Check out from the apartment on departure is before 11:00 AM on your last day of occupancy.
8. After your check out, we will make an inspection of the apartment in relation to the condition of the property, its furnishings, and inclusions. Thereafter, on the basis of condition, your bond will be returned in whole or part.
9. An assessment will be made of the required cleaning costs in accordance with the amount of time you have stayed in the apartment, the condition in which you leave the apartment, and the amount of cleaning required (ie. how clean you leave the apartment, how many people have stayed in the apartment, whether you wash the sheets and kitchenware, etc.). Cleaning charges will be added to your final account or deducted from the bond. This is a rental apartment, not a hotel, so we ask that you return the apartment to us, in the condition in which you first rented it.
10. A meter reading will be taken of your electricity, and charges for your usage will be added to your final account or deducted from the bond.
The above rates and procedures are subject to change at any time.
We wish you a very welcome stay in Montevideo!